- Angry Zen Master
- A l337 webcomic drawn by my good friend Jamie Noguchi. He wields expert artistry tools, and his jutsu is strong. Plus he makes good with the funnies. Ph34r him.
- Starslip Crisis
- The best damn sci-fi comic ever, created by Kristofer Straub of Checkerboard Nightmare infamy. This comic is one of the best satirical-based humor strips I've ever read - and it all takes place on a roaming intergalactic museum. Whacky!
- Bob the Angry Flower
- Quite possibly one of the funniest and most unique webcomics on the internet. Bob the Angry Flower is a hilarious and comprehensive look and whatever must have been irking the author when each strip was written. Brilliant and masterful in its execution. I only wish I could be this good.
- Something Positive
- Something Positive is widely-known already, but I love it so much that I absolutely HAVE to link it here. This comic has one of the best long-running stories, as well as some of the most engaging and personable characters - even the ones who have razor blades as alternate personalities.
- I Drew This
- A brilliantly-written and illustrated political and social commentary strip by D.C. Simpson. Incredibly funny and insightful at its best, which is pretty much all of the damn time.
- An ongoing story-based comic which blends fantasy and sci-fi more seamlessly that I thought possible. Great art, great characters, a must read for anyone who loves long, epic tales.
- A hilarious comic strip by Christopher Livingston set in the Half Life universe and produced using the HL2 G-Mod. Gut-bustingly funny, and a must for anyone who has played Valve's FPS.
- Silent Kimbly
- Colorful, charming, safe for work, and an absolute blast. Silent Kimbly takes those idioms and expressions you've grown up on and re-invents them in the funniest way possible. A great strip indeed.
- Dragon Tails
- An insanely dense and thoroughly engaging webcomic which updates daily. HUGE backstory and a keen insight into the commonalities of stereotypical console role playing games. You'll shit yourself laughing.
- Swearing in Front of Children
- What the unholy lovechild of Lewis Black and a Bugs Bunny animated feature might look like. This comic has style, substance, plenty of profanity, vulgar humor, and a unique artistic approach which borders on schizophrenic. A true diamond in the rough.
- Nothing Better
- A well-written comic dealing with life, friendship, survival, and the entertainment of new ideas in the college setting. A very down-to-earth and thoughtful look at what many college students go through.
- Take every contrived and stereotypical fantasy-world convention you know of and tilt it about 78 degrees to the right. Erfworld is the glorious product of Partially Clips writer Rob Balder and Angry Zen Master artist Jamie Noguchi. The result of their combined genius is a light-hearted, humorous, and brilliantly envisioned world which is many steps removed from the stale and comfortable fantasy tropes most of us have become complacent to consume over and over again. A must read.
- Studio NJ
- The many comics of George Alexopolous, a young and talented comic artist and writer. His stories are character-centric and run a gamut of topics ranging from life and relationships, to geek obsessions, to people with mundane lives trying to make the most of the hand they have been dealt. Very much in the vein of comic writers like Harvey Pekar.
- Boing Boing
- Truly the GREATEST directory of wonderful things.
- Online Comics
- An awesome directory housing some of the best comics out there. It's a great place to find new reads, so be sure to stop by.
- Comic Nation
- An absolutely HUGE, up-to-date, and comprehensive list of webcomics running a la internet. I found some of my personal favorites right here. Check it out!
- Creative Commons
- Want a great way to share and spread the word about your art or music on the internet while still feeling safe about receiving credit for your genius? Go to Creative Commons and get yourself an e-certified copyright license for your work! Creative Commons is more than just that though; it is a fast-growing community of artists who support one another, and a great place to find and network with new talents. It's fast, it's fun, and it's free! Join us!
- My all-time favorite webcomics blog. Eric and Wednesday rock my socks off like no other. Drop in and say hello, and participate in the discussions!
Link to Soft Reset
If you want to link to Soft Reset, feel free to use any of the banners below